Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My favorite day of the year! Although I disappointed many by not throwing the annual Halloween Bash (not my choice), I still had time to decorate and come up with a pretty cool costume for me and JT. He Hates It. I think it's awesome. It's what the french call, "babe-e-a-majora." :)

I have some wedding updates to post as well. Here are some ideas for my next post:

1. wedding matchbox photos
2. gocco update!
3. sneak peek of another little DIY ditty I am working on
4. hopefully some halloween pics.

Have fun, stay safe, and I will trade you all my stupid candy corn for your cherry jolly ranchers :)

2 comments:

Scribbles and Splatters said...

Happy Halloween Lindsay and Justin! Sorry I didn't get any cherry jolly ranchers- maybe next year :)
P.S.-Lily just LOVES that ball :)

The Stevers said...

you've been tagged for an awards!!
http://thestevers.blogspot.com