Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Inspiration Board

When people ask "what are your wedding colors?" It is usually followed by "...oh."

(tumbleweed. tumbleweed. cricket. cricket.)

yeah, I know, I am boring-safe-neutral-blah-whatever. But just because I am not a pink gal, doesn't mean my taste is crap. In fact, I am adore our color palette.
It is clean, natural, whimsical, soft, classy, and calming.

Here is a little peek...





( I have linked all of the photos through my Inspired Goodness post-- excuse my laziness)

Are you as excited as I am to see this all come together??

3 months and 20 days :)



p.s. i have tried 4x to get these photos to post the way i want... and this is NOT it.
I am giving up. surry it looks like madness.

1 comment:

The Stevers said...

looooooooooove it linds!! and yes very excited ;)