Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Inspired Goodness

I have wonderful yet surprising news to share...

Inspired Goodness has asked me to be a guest wedding blogger for the fabulous site!

I am so excited to get started with them. As you already know... I have a slight obsession with all things wedding related. Living in T-town doesn't give one many options on the wedding front, especially if you have a modest budget such as ours.

It seemed only practical to add some DIY projects to the mix. I never, ever, ever thought my silly little blog could ACTUALLY be interesting to some people... or even venture away from my 3 northwest Ohio readers.

None-the-less, I am stoked. I have so many (in my opinion...) great ideas for the production...err... wedding coming up in less than 4 months (!!!!!eeeek!!!!!!!), that I would love to share and inspire any of my insane creations with others.

Heck, that's how I got started.

So, indulge me in my narcissism, and check out my introduction posted today.

I always knew I had a large head... but it seems more apparent today than ever.

Thanks for the support and I hope you continue my blogging journey as I venture from slacker to somewhat-decent-blogger :)

5 comments:

The Stevers said...

will this inspire you to update more?? haha im so excited for you!! get on a crafty baby blog too... ;)

Scribbles and Splatters said...

That's awesome Lindsay! Can't wait to see what you have been working on!

juplife said...

can't believe you've been asked to blog for someone else. so jealous.

lou + you said...

i know- kind of sad considering i am so slow at posting on this...i promise i will be better!

Unknown said...

I'm a reader of inspired goodness and read your post today. My whole family is from Toledo (I live in Minnesota)so I thought I should say hello! Do you know of the store Sophie's Sister/Sophia Lustig? If so, thats my aunt! Anyways just thought I should say hello, and I look forward to reading more of your posts on IG :)