Saturday, June 6, 2009

We are married!!


Wow. What a whirlwind past couple of weeks.

Let's see...

I graduated...

Got married...

Spent 11 days in Hawaii...

and just came home to a horrifying mess in our apartment.

Boxes, gifts, laundry, luggage, Billy sleeping on the couch :)

Now that all the madness is over, I promise to be faithful to this lil ol blog of mine. I have a lot of pictures to share... but for now, I will leave you with the FAB and I mean FAB photos by Carli and Joe of Shutterlove. I am so happy with how everything came out. Especially the pictures. I recommend Shutterlove to ANYONE searching for wedding, baby, engagement, family, or just everyday photos. Check out what they did for our wedding and I am sure you will agree :)

Also, a HUGE shoutout to Rohn himself. John helped organize and basically get my flikr account going. He also added some of his handiwork to the mix. Momma T just added our Hawaii ones too!

ENJOY!





3 comments:

Scribbles and Splatters said...

Beautiful wedding photos Lindsay! I couldn't decide which one was my favorite since they all were so good :)

Flora A. said...

hey! yeah we stayed at the Sheraton in Kauai and had an amazing time, surely you guys did too. have you gotten your professional pics back yet? i can't wait for ours.

Bead Up said...

1.) CONGRATS! The pictures are beautiful and it looks like all your hard work really came together in a solid, beautiful theme!
2.) I nominated you for an award on my blog today! Check it out: http://beadup.blogspot.com/2009/07/goodness-comes-in-3s.html
Congrats!