Monday, November 24, 2008

it's that time of year...

where i am totally swamped! I've got the End-of-the-Semester blues where everything is due and projects/reports/papers/case studies are literally piling up on my living room floor.

but, you still deserve a quick update of my "i lay it on myself" hectic life

1. i got a new job! well, two actually. first, a literacy coach in bedford. i am super excited as my master's focus is on reading/literacy. i also am going to start working with jt for a bit to get some extra money over the holidays. we are selling the CRICUT machine. for all of you scrapbookers out there, be jealous, be VERY jealous. Free access to the machine all day and there is a chance, maybe one day, i could have my own. woot. woot.

2. my wedding dress is here. really- truly- here. like squeeze my fat butt into it here.

3. 6 months to go :) uckkk gym gym gym!! no excuses, i need to go.

4. that gym comment gets to be put off until AFTER the holidays...duhh

5. my etsy shop is NOT running for several reasons:
-no creative name for the biz
- no time to really focus my creativity on making something!
- however, i will take personal orders to match your cute christmas outfits!

6. 3rd annual christmas cocktail party invites are in the mail...

7. did you get our SAVE THE DATE?? what did ya think?

3 comments:

Scribbles and Splatters said...

I love CRICUT!!!! Marty wanted to get me one for Valentine's Day last year but he says "I went online and ordered it, the credit card must have not gone through..." I keep telling him "Why didn't you just re-order it?" Because of that I am not making homemade Christmas cards :(

I loved the Save the Date cards and when people come over they always mention how cute you guys are :) (the save the date card is on my fridge- no it's not framed at my house :) )

lou + you said...

haha not framed?!?! just kidding

yeah we are selling them... you should buy one from me! the cartridge that comes with it CAN NOT be bought it stores...wink wink and there are a bunch of additional kits-- one especially for card making.

juplife said...

got the save the date and the christmas invite. i feel so special. can't believe you joined the degenerates at umg.