Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Post

As promised, this post will be dedicated to a bunch of photos I have been too busy(lazy) to post! I apologize for the randomness:

My first attempt at a product for ETSY! I do not have a shop yet... and am in desperate need of your creative minds to help me think of a name... These are korker bows. The packaging isn't finalized either, but boy do I LOVE my martha stewart scalloped border punch :)



Here is a SNEAK PEEK of our STD's (duh... save the dates). For the love of the lord, I WILL mail them THIS WEEKEND! If you are cool enough (which you probably are), it should be arriving sometime next week...fingers crossed

the postcards: addressed and sorted

This is my momma's arm showing off 100, yesssss 100, personalized matchboxes for the reception. They were so easy, CHEAP, and cute (if I do say so myself).
Thanks mom for all the help!

(yes, Abbie, that is an official Rachel Ray "garbage bowl." Who knew my mom was so hip?)

Here is my crazed "I LOVE MY GOCCO SOOOO MUCH AND CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS FINALLY HERE!!" face :)


too bad it still looks like this: sad and alone, in the box...waiting to be used in all of its glory! I do have a coaster project I am going to start soon...

and here are two of the COOLEST halloween costumes ever, who just happened to win a cash prize at Frickers on Halloween. I think it is about time for JT to start agreeing with everything I suggest...because I OBVIOUSLY know what I am talking about :)


PARTY ON WAYNE---SCHHHAAAWINNG!


5 comments:

The Stevers said...

oh laurie im so proud of you for having an official bowl...i dont even have one of those!! ohhhhhhhh. and as far as the halloween costume i love it! im proud of you for some many posts in like a 24 hr. period!

lou + you said...

haha i know-- now i can take a break for like a week!

Scribbles and Splatters said...

Love the bows Lindsay!!!!

And I like those garbage bowls by Rachel Ray too :)

lou + you said...

do they look ok? those were my first ones so i am experimenting with how many curls and how to apply them to the barrette...

said...

It will feel SO GOOD once those STD's are out!!