Friday, January 9, 2009

We're Famous!

www.shutterlovestudio.com

...well, sort of!

I was browsing our wedding photographers website tonight and noticed that 3 of our engagement photos have made it to their display collection! I am SO GLAD we decided on SHUTTERLOVE as our wedding photographer. They are so modern, yet classy and Carly and Joe are young and fun to work with.

If you navigate to their page, we are under "wedding galleries" then "will you?" pages 18, 47, 54.

Speaking of weddings... ours is literally less than 5 months away. holy. crap.

I am not too worried. everything is going well... currently trying to tackle the wedding invitation suite. I am also desperately STILL searching for green heels. LADIES, keep your eyes open for me! size 8.

Since the countdown has begun, per usual, this blog will take the back burner.

On a high note, I start my LAST SEMESTER at UT this monday... graduation date is set for May 9.

Oh May.
Oh 2009.
Fingers crossed I make it through with my sanity :)

happy new year !

1 comment:

lalalovely lindsay said...

saw you were mentioned over at inspired goodness!! congratulations on your upcoming toledo wedding!!

i too hail from the city, if you consider 30 minutes west from the city. what a small world!!